From Central Valley, Chile, comes a great cabernet called "Vistamar." I had Vistamar on my way from New York to North Carolina. I sat on the plane and thought I would have wine. Then I decided that I would try one of the cabernets. Vistamar comes from the Central Valley in Chile. I asked the air host what wines they serve. "We have a cabernet sauvignon and an sauvignon blanc he said." I said, "I'll try the cabernet sauvignon." "It's $7 please." "I'll give it to you when I get my bag out of the top cabin at the end of the flight. Is that ok?" Dave gave me the Vistamar and I tried it out. Here are my tasting notes: The aromas are earthy, oakly, and vanilla. The taste is that of fine wood and cherries. Overall Rating 7.5/10.
This is probably one of the best wines I have had till now! Seghesio Zinfandel - http://www.seghesio.com/ is a red zinfandel made out of red grapes. I love to drink this wine. Not that I am too much of a foodie, but wine is something I like to have. A glass of wine a day keeps the rain away! This is a fruity, tangy wine with high acid content. Rating: 8/10.
Wine in India is a very sought after profession. There are many sommeliers and wine connoisseurs out there who have great knowledge for wine and appreciate wine a lot. Some of my favorite wine blogs are listed below: http://www.vinography.com/ This is a wine blog started by Alder Yarrow. Alder is a graduate of my alma mater, Stanford University. Stanford University is one of the best universities in the world. I graduated from Stanford with a Bachelor's in Psychology and a Master's in Education. Anywhoo, I love reading Alder's blog and would like to recommend it to you. Do read wineteaching.blogspot.com
Comments
Post a Comment